OpenWay Group brings new multi-channel payments strategy to Abu Dhabi
OpenWay Group, provider of the WAY4 payment processing software, is announcing a new multi-channel banking solution at the Cards and Payments Middle East conference and exhibition, to be held May 15-16 in Abu Dhabi. As a Gold Sponsor of the conference, the company is delivering a speech on major challenges and tips for driving businesses and bringing new payment experience to bank customers.
May 15-16, 2012 - Abu Dabi, UAE
OpenWay’s concept of a universal financial hypermarket is illustrated by WAY4 Multi-Channel Management, the solution which gained much attention at the recent World Cards and Payments Summit in Dubai. This time, demonstration of WAY4 mobile and Web banking, ATMs and self-service kiosks is set to take place in Abu Dhabi. At exhibition booth #29 the OpenWay team will demonstrate the new functionality in action and offer strategies to serve retail clients in the digital world.
As a result of global payment evolution, traditional banking channels are supplemented with new ones: bank applications on mobile phones and social networks and other popular resources. WAY4’s strategy is to unify these and ATM, POS and Web banking in a powerful and personalised ecosystem, where the combination of simplicity and security stimulates the growth of an active client base. A new user gets easy registration on any channel, without visiting a bank, and is able to create an electronic wallet linked to any types of cards and accounts. Flexible integration with third-party systems ensures quick expansion of the range of available payments, transfers, and acceptance of a maximum number of financial instruments for payment. WAY4's centralized security engine prevents fraud on all transactions in real time.
OpenWay Group is an international software developer and is ranked as the leading vendor for tier 1 banks and payment processing companies. Cards and Payments Middle East is a global tradeshow with 13-year history. Over 500 banks visit the event annually in search of promising business concepts and innovative IT solutions.
OpenWay Group was founded over 15 years ago. We develop WAY4, an innovative e-payment processing framework for banks, payment processors, telcos and petrol companies.
OpenWay was initially headquartered in Brussels, Belgium with one R&D team there and another in St. Petersburg, Russia. Today we are a global company with 10 offices and 130 customers around the world.
Our portfolio consists of WAY4 Card and Merchant Management, Financial Switching, Personalised Channel Banking, Prepaid Cards, E-Commerce, Mobile Payments, Digital Wallet, DCC, Fuel Cards, and other solutions.
Our customers include tier-1 giants, mid-size companies, and ambitious start-ups:
- Equens, Western Europe (SEPA-acquiring of 0.5 million merchants on WAY4)
- Savings Bank of Russia (issuing and acquiring back-office, and authorization switch for 140 million credit and debit cards on WAY4)
- SIX Group, a leading European payment company processing over 4,000,000 cards and migrated over 30 banks to WAY4 within 15 months
- Comdata, USA (commercial cards on WAY4)
- Network International, the Middle East (a processing center with approximately 60 banks on WAY4)
- Raiffeisenbank Int., Eastern Europe (a processing center for 15 banks and countries on WAY4)
- Bank Audi, MENA region (more than 40 card products on WAY4 including NFC)
- Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan (the first bank to launch Visa P2P Mobile Transfers)
- Lukoil Intercard, Eastern Europe (B2B fuel cards with comprehensive loyalty services on WAY4)
WAY4 live installations consistently demonstrate high performance; for example, 90 million cards issued and authorized on a single platform and 12 million POS/ATM clearing transactions processed daily by a single acquirer.
OpenWay, known for its commitment to long-term relationships, both serves customers locally and provides global support. Today our team unites approximately 500 payment business, digital technology, and security professionals.