OpenWay at Cartes 2006
We are pleased to invite you to our booth at the world's No. 1 trade show for smart cards and identification technologies.
November 7-9, 2006 - Booth 3 A 014, Hall 3, Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, France
Our specialists will demonstrate the advantages of the WAY4 processing system architecture and WAY4-based business solutions. A processing centre model will be installed at the booth allowing you to try WAY4 solutions "live":
WAY4 EMV Instant Issuing
Card issuance is one of the first steps in a customer's relationship with a bank – but it takes one too long to receive a new card… Attract your customers and deliver new cards to them within minutes!
WAY4 Credit CMS
Manage comprehensive credit portfolios and sophisticated products. Offer an up-to-date self-service system to your clients and process millions of credit transactions. WAY4 Credit CMS is easily integrated with your IT infrastructure, expanding your existing functionality.
Expand your sales engine with this efficient and secure solution. WAY4 Self-Service is based on the WAY4 transaction switching system, an intelligent broker delivering your products and services to your customers through all available channels.
WAY4 Loyalty CMS
With the WAY4 solution, your loyalty programmes become a combination of art, science and technology. Now you can use a full-colour palette of technology, business rules and functions to realise your business strategy. There is nothing but your imagination to create brilliant products and services.
We will be happy to present you more WAY4 solutions of your interest – Merchant Management, EMV Contactless, ATM/POS Switching, Prepaid, Corporate & Purchasing CMS, Risk Management, Chargeback Management, or any other.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Cartes
at our booth nr. 3 A 014, HALL 3, Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, France.
OpenWay Group was founded over 15 years ago. We develop WAY4, an innovative e-payment processing framework for banks, payment processors, telcos and petrol companies.
OpenWay was initially headquartered in Brussels, Belgium with one R&D team there and another in St. Petersburg, Russia. Today we are a global company with 10 offices and 130 customers around the world.
Our portfolio consists of WAY4 Card and Merchant Management, Financial Switching, Personalised Channel Banking, Prepaid Cards, E-Commerce, Mobile Payments, Digital Wallet, DCC, Fuel Cards, and other solutions.
Our customers include tier-1 giants, mid-size companies, and ambitious start-ups:
- Equens, Western Europe (SEPA-acquiring of 0.5 million merchants on WAY4)
- Savings Bank of Russia (issuing and acquiring back-office, and authorization switch for 140 million credit and debit cards on WAY4)
- SIX Group, a leading European payment company processing over 4,000,000 cards and migrated over 30 banks to WAY4 within 15 months
- Comdata, USA (commercial cards on WAY4)
- Network International, the Middle East (a processing center with approximately 60 banks on WAY4)
- Raiffeisenbank Int., Eastern Europe (a processing center for 15 banks and countries on WAY4)
- Bank Audi, MENA region (more than 40 card products on WAY4 including NFC)
- Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan (the first bank to launch Visa P2P Mobile Transfers)
- Lukoil Intercard, Eastern Europe (B2B fuel cards with comprehensive loyalty services on WAY4)
WAY4 live installations consistently demonstrate high performance; for example, 90 million cards issued and authorized on a single platform and 12 million POS/ATM clearing transactions processed daily by a single acquirer.
OpenWay, known for its commitment to long-term relationships, both serves customers locally and provides global support. Today our team unites approximately 500 payment business, digital technology, and security professionals.