WAY4 EMV Pre-Authorised Demonstrations at Channels
At the Channels exhibition, OpenWay have demonstrated benefits of its WAY4 Pre-Authorised solution, assigned to reduce transaction servicing costs and replace local purse schemes by international payment systems’ brands.
April 25-28, 2004 - Dubai, Unated Arab Emirates
The WAY4 Pre-Authorised solution from OpenWay gives banks complete control over their credit risk through intelligent card limit management for offline MasterCard (M/Chip4 PAD) and Visa (VSDC++) transactions. It cuts transaction servicing costs, reduces dependence on the telecommunication infrastructure quality and results in better customer service.
WAY4 Pre-Authorised is especially valuable for organisations that are planning investments in e-purse solutions and are considering pre-authorized EMV products as an alternative to domestic e-purse schemes.
WAY4 Pre-Authorized demonstrations held at the Channels 2004 exhibition (OpenWay’s booth no. 27&28), April 25 - 28, 2004, in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
Channels is a leading edge conference and exhibition comprised of a rare gathering of highly sought-after speakers, top solution providers and a large audience of senior bankers meeting to discuss critical business issues. Channels will be run over a four-day period - three days for the conference and exhibition plus one full day of workshops.
OpenWay is a silver sponsor of Channels 2004.
OpenWay Group was founded over 15 years ago. We develop WAY4, an innovative e-payment processing framework for banks, payment processors, telcos and petrol companies.
OpenWay was initially headquartered in Brussels, Belgium with one R&D team there and another in St. Petersburg, Russia. Today we are a global company with 10 offices and 130 customers around the world.
Our portfolio consists of WAY4 Card and Merchant Management, Financial Switching, Personalised Channel Banking, Prepaid Cards, E-Commerce, Mobile Payments, Digital Wallet, DCC, Fuel Cards, and other solutions.
Our customers include tier-1 giants, mid-size companies, and ambitious start-ups:
- Equens, Western Europe (SEPA-acquiring of 0.5 million merchants on WAY4)
- Savings Bank of Russia (issuing and acquiring back-office, and authorization switch for 140 million credit and debit cards on WAY4)
- SIX Group, a leading European payment company processing over 4,000,000 cards and migrated over 30 banks to WAY4 within 15 months
- Comdata, USA (commercial cards on WAY4)
- Network International, the Middle East (a processing center with approximately 60 banks on WAY4)
- Raiffeisenbank Int., Eastern Europe (a processing center for 15 banks and countries on WAY4)
- Bank Audi, MENA region (more than 40 card products on WAY4 including NFC)
- Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan (the first bank to launch Visa P2P Mobile Transfers)
- Lukoil Intercard, Eastern Europe (B2B fuel cards with comprehensive loyalty services on WAY4)
WAY4 live installations consistently demonstrate high performance; for example, 90 million cards issued and authorized on a single platform and 12 million POS/ATM clearing transactions processed daily by a single acquirer.
OpenWay, known for its commitment to long-term relationships, both serves customers locally and provides global support. Today our team unites approximately 500 payment business, digital technology, and security professionals.
WAY4 Pre-Authorized is especially valuable for organizations that are planning investments in e-purse solutions and are considering pre-authorized EMV products as an alternative to domestic e-purse schemes.
You can contact us at:
WAY4 Smart Card Perso